From Jessica Branom-Zwick
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cloves garlic (3 for sauce, others for cooking with chicken)
- Olive oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Salt (preferably Kosher or other large grain)
- Basil Sauce 
- 3 lbs interesting-shaped pasta
- 1 ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
Panfry or roast chicken with garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and some of the lemon juice. Serve or cook a little longer with basil sauce (see basil sauce recipe ).
Cook pasta, toss with olive oil, some of the lemon juice, and sun dried tomatoes. Serve.