From Corinne Cooley
- 1 ½ pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 zucchini, cut into large pieces
- 1 onion, cut into large pieces
- 2 apples, cut into large pieces
- olive oil to coat vegetables and fruit
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro or mint
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ground black pepper to taste
Mix up marinade.
Marinate chicken for as long as possible – preferably 3-24 hours.
Lightly coat vegetables and fruit by tossing in medium bowl with oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Skewer chicken and vegetables.
Grill, turning each every couple minutes, until chicken is fully cooked